1. Only children born between 1st of October 2016 and 30th of September 2017 are eligible to apply for registration.
2. Multiple applications shall entail disqualification.
3. It is online application. Please do not print the registration form, which appears on clicking the link.
4. Please fill in the details and click submit. You may print the confirmation mail sent on successful submission of form for your reference.
It is only online application for registration and does not confer any right for admission.
5. Please read the form carefully before filling in and verify all the details before clicking the submit link. Details once submitted cannot be altered.
6. Furnishing of incorrect information will result in cancellation of registration.
7. Only those who receive official communication need to appear for certificates verification with duly filled in forms and photographs.
8. No enquiry regarding admission either in person or through phone shall be entertained.
9. Birth Certificate shall be verified with the respective local bodies and if any discrepancy is found the admission will be cancelled.
10. Admission is always subject to availability of seats.
11. If the number of applications received are more than the number of seats, the admission
will be based on drawal of lots.
12. Residence proof within 3 Km radius.
13. The distance between residence and school will be calculated by the school and it is final.
14. If selected, you need to furnish the following Certificates in Original and Xerox copy.
I. Birth Certificate.
II. Community Certificate.
III. Income Certificate.
IV. Address Proof (Produce any one of the following only).
Family Card (Ration Card).
Certificate of Residence issued by VAO.
15. Public are categorically informed that no agency or individual other than the School management is entrusted with admission and
anyone acting on others representations, assurances shall do so at his/her risk and the school shall not be in
any way held liable in this regard.
16. Our admission norms have been scrutinized by our Advocates for legal compliance.